For over 54 years we have brought the great game of baseball to the youth of San Pedro. Every year we have approximately 300+ players swinging bats, throwing and catching balls, making new friends, seeing old friends and keeping Knoll Hill filled with the neighbors in our community – enjoying one of our nation’s favorite pastimes. We are proud of the tradition Eastview continues each Spring and will work hard to make sure it endures well into the future for our neighborhoods. Eastview is chartered under the Little League Inc. of Williamsport, P.A. and is subject to all rules and regulations contained in their Official Rule Book.
$100 (option to do early batting practice for $20 extra 9-10am)
Registration is online at Online Registration
Print and Mail Application
If you have any questons please contact Coach Robert Mendoza: 310-427-2978 Or Coach Vince Samperio: 310-210-8175
Registration is now open for the 2018 Spring Season
- T-Ball Intended as an introduction for children to develop baseball game skills and have fun. No umpires, no score kept.
- Rookie Entry-level, coach/machine pitch division, a natural extension of T-Ball.
- Minors Players begin to apply those fundamentals learned at the lower levels into more advanced game situations.
- Majors Players continue to fine tune the stages of strategy while continuing to learn the skills specific to each position. In the Majors division, managers begin to place players in those positions that allow them the best opportunity to grow and succeed.
- Intermediate 50/70 Bridges the transition from Little League (46ft mound and 60ft bases) to Junior League Baseball (full-size field) by playing with a 50ft pitching mound and 70ft bases.
- Junior Baseball on a full-size field (60/90)
- T-Ball $200.00
- Rookie $225.00
- Minors $225.00
- Majors $225.00
- Intermediate (50/70) $140.00
- Juniors $140.00
All players league age 8-12 years old must tryout to be placed on a team. Tryouts will be held on January 20th and January 27th (Makeup Tryouts) at Eastview Little League. If a player does not attend tryouts for a competitive division (excluding Intermediate 50/70 and Junior Division), and are not of age to be placed in a non-competitive division, they will not be allowed to play until they try out. No exceptions.
As you may know, Eastview Little League is a 100% volunteer-run operation. Each player must have 1 parent/guardian serve as one of the 5 service opportunities available. If for some reason you can not volunteer a buyout option of $50 per player is available during registration. If your volunteer shift has not been completed by Closing Day the $50 buyout will be assessed to your account.
It takes a lot of dedicated parents to make Eastview Little League function. Each year we have a normal amount of turnover on our board as kids/families move on. EVLL is again looking to fill several open board positions.
Given the annual turnover, we are always looking for people to work with the out-going board member in their final year. This ensures a smooth transition and lightens the work load for both individuals.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact the EVLL Board of Directors to help find a place you can plug in at:
Open positions: Communications Director/Information Officer, Equipment Manager, Scorekeeper
It is very important to note that not everyone on our board needs to have played or even understand the rules or techniques of baseball. There are a number of places where parents that just love our league and want to contribute are able to participate.