For over 53 years we have brought the great game of baseball to the youth of San Pedro. Every year we have approximately 400+ players swinging bats, throwing and catching balls, making new friends, seeing old friends and keeping Knoll Hill filled with the neighbors in our community – enjoying one of our nation’s favorite pastimes. We are proud of the tradition Eastview continues each Spring and will work hard to make sure it endures well into the future for our neighborhoods. Eastview is chartered under the Little League Inc. of Williamsport, P.A. and is subject to all rules and regulations contained in their Official Rule Book.
Registration is now open for the 2016 Spring Season
- T-Ball Intended as an introduction for children to develop baseball game skills and have fun. No umpires, no score kept.
- Rookie Entry-level, coach-pitch division, a natural extension of T-Ball. No umpires, no score kept.
- AA This is the first player pitch division that teams play semi-competitively.
- AAA Players begin to apply those fundamentals learned at the lower levels into more advanced game situations.
- Majors Players continue to fine tune the stages of strategy while continuing to learn the skills specific to each position. In the Majors division, managers begin to place players in those positions that allow them the best opportunity to grow and succeed.
- 50/70 Bridges the transition from Little League (46/60) to Junior League Baseball on a full-size field.
- Junior Baseball on a full-size field (60/90)
- T-Ball $195.00
- Rookie $215.00
- AA $215.00
- AAA $215.00
- Majors $215.00
- Intermediate (50/70) $140.00
- Juniors $140.00
- January 9th Tryouts
- January 23rd Makeup Tryouts
- February 20th Opening Day (tentative)
It takes a lot of dedicated parents to make Eastview Little League function. Each year we have a normal amount of turnover on our board as kids/families move on. EVLL is again looking to fill several open board positions.
Given the annual turnover, we are always looking for people to work with the out-going board member in their final year. This ensures a smooth transition and lightens the work load for both individuals.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact EVLL Board VP Robert Mendoza to help find a place you can plug in.
Open positions: Communications, Secretary, Player Agent, Snack Bar Manger, and Commissioner All Kids Play
It is very important to note that not everyone on our board needs to have played or even understand the rules or techniques of baseball. There are a number of places where parents that just love our league and want to contribute are able to participate.